Promises...Promises

Well, I tried to take better pictures of the French Braid quilt at work but to no avail. I don't know why but I just couldn't seem to get a better shot.
I should have used the rainy day today to work on some sewing but I chose to knit and watch t.v. instead. Oh! And a nap...nice.
I will get something worked up tomorrow evening. I am making a little checkbook cover. I made the whole thing the way the pattern suggested but didn't like the way the elastic worked so I took it apart and have come up with a different way to put it back together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Where I look for Inspiration

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to sew, knit and teach. My three children grow faster than I thought possible and are beginning to leave home. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up but I am always looking.